Thursday 7 November 2013

Scrap friends color challenge

I created this LO for the "Scrap friends" color challenge.  The color board is awesome and I chose to concentrate on using red with a splash of blue.




I did lots of background work with stencils, texture paste and clear rock candy distress crackle paint.  After the crackle paint dried I went back with a little red watercolor and painted over some random spots and the crackle paint getting right into the groves.

All the flowers are handmade except the 3 plain daisies,  I sprayed the flowers in the same red dylusions spray so they blend into each other.  







2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are fabulous! You worked the red so well also. Great layout! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee whizz! LOOOVE the background...& do I spy some stitching there as well??? HAND CRAFTED flowers...they ROCK...love this - sooo glad you played along with us at Scrap Friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete