Monday 30 December 2013

Scrap around the World Challenge and Swirlydoos January Round Robin

Wow, this will be my last LO for the year.  And I've been AWOL for quite a while.  Its amazing how time gets away from you and Christmas time.

This is my entry for scrap around the world December 2013 Challenge 8 and the Swirlydoos Round Robin challenge for January, the twist is "something new".



How gorgeous are the colors?  I loved the pastels and my fav color combo is purple and yellow.
This is a LO of our beautiful new puppy "Lily",  She is a groodle or Poodle X Golden Retriever.  And she is going to be soooo big.


I used maja design papers, I'm in love with them, I cut all the paper on my "xmas present" a silhouette cameo.  I'm in love with that too. LOL.
The beaded chain bling is from My 2 Angels, an aussie based scrapbook store.  The resin is prima... I think.
And the rest is just from my stash.
Here are some close-ups





Time to go do some more crafty stuff, until next time,  see ya later!!!


6 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful layout , so soft & delicate with the feature photo of "Lily "
    Love your choice of colours & the embellishments used.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful and delicate! Love that border! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest page ever! Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photo! Thank you for joining SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!! Thanks for playing at SATW!

    ReplyDelete