Wednesday 12 March 2014

Exploring

Exploring,
my entry for the sketchabilities #110 challenge and the color room #166

The Sketchabilities sketch I turned sideways

and the color room, I loved all the colors and the flowery feel it has.



Heres my entry


The "junkmail" that was part of "the color room" entry is the two hearts at the top of the photo, a heart under the bottom butterfly and the photo is also mounted onto the same piece.  It was a piece of artwork that my daughter brought home from kinder, normally I would just hold onto the for a while then throw it out,  but the colors suited perfectly and it appeared to be the cover of a journal type of book so I was able to thread some ribbon through the holes.

This flower is hand sewn.

This rose and leaf were cut on my cameo, as well as the butterfly bellow, which was very challenging as it has such fine detail.  


 The vine I made out of sculpey clay a while back and I just rubbed over some green chalk ink.


Thankyou for checking out my LO today.

It would be great if you could follow my blog if you find my work interesting.  


19 comments:

  1. beautiful page. The flower clusters are stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and cute LO! Thanks for playing along w us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout and your photo are very beautiful, I really love what you created with our skecht! The details you used are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous mix of embellishments Cherene and I especially love your doodled background touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cluster of flowers, lovely layout! Thanks for playing over @ TCR's HeART&Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at TCR as well as Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of page is so very beautiful.
    Thanks for playing TCR.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely page! Love how you incorporated the junkmail! Thanks for playing along at TCR this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photo is totally cute!!!! And the whole layout is so adorable!!! I love it! Thank you for playing with us at The Color Room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm! cute! Thank you for playing with us! The Color Room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a darling page! thanks for playing along iwth us at TCR´s heart & soul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo cute! Love the photo! Thanks for playing with us at TCR Heart & Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, I just love this page! What a fabulous project! Thank you so much for playing with us at Heart & Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning page all the details are gorgeus!!!!!Your photo is so beautiful!!!!!!!!
    Tnaks for playing in the TCR HeArt and Soul!!
    Big hugs
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh i love your photo ! so yummy ! and very beautiful layout with a lot of work ! thank you for playing o TCR's Heart&Soul !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning photo and stunning layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shades matched very nice!
    Cute baby)))

    Thanks for joining us at TCR's Heart and Soul!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic LO - great use of the palette! Thanks for playing along at TCR - HeART & Soul!

    ReplyDelete